Friday, November 27, 2009

Weekly Menu 11/28 through 12/4

Agh! December!

Saturday 11/28 - We'll be going out with some friends to celebrate a birthday and make good on some Fantasy Football wagers. Not sure where yet.

Sunday 11/29 - Aloha Chicken

Monday 11/30 - Brunch Panini - I'm looking forward to using my new panini press. Here's to non-soggy sandwiches!

Tuesday 12/1 - Fish/Fries (from frozen - it's going to be a long day for me at work)

Wednesday 12/2 - Pizza (from frozen - I'll be spending most of my night baking cookies for our party)

Thursday 12/3 - Mitch Fatel @ Comedy Quarter!!! We'll eat there.

Friday 12/4 - Adam's on his own - my group of accounting friends from college are getting together for dinner. Still working out a place for this too. Procrastination!

No comments: