Sunday, June 21, 2009

Restaurant Review: Uno Chicago Grill

Uno Chicago Grill, Appleton, WI

What we ordered:
Adam:
Grilled Shrimp and Sirloin

Martha:
Personal size Chicago Classic deep dish pizza

We also ordered the Pizza Skins appetizer.

Impressions:
I'd been wanting to try this out for awhile so it was my first choice for this new monthly outing we've enacted. The appetizer was great. A really interesting idea. Their crust is amazing: Not too thin and crunchy but not thick and greasy either. Almost flaky.

Adam had nothing bad to say about his entree. I ate less than a third of my pizza since I'd filled up with the appetizer. It was very good. Great sauce, spicy sausage. It doesn't reheat well though, so perhaps next time we'll skip the appetizer or get a pizza together.

No comments: