Saturday, January 24, 2009

Peanut-Butter-Cup Brownies

From the February 2009 issue of Cosmo - recipe from Katie Lee Joel



Ingredients:
1 box brownie mix (I used Betty Crocker)
16 peanut butter cups (I only used 9)

Directions:
Prepare brownie mix according to package directions. Pour half of the batter into a 9x9 baking dish. (I used 8x8, hence the reduction of peanut butter cups.) Top with peanut butter cups. Spread the remaining batter evenly over the peanut butter cups. Bake according to package directions. Cool completely and then cut into squares.

Comments:
Yum. Peanut butter and chocolate are meant for each other. I admit I didn't exactly wait for them to cool completely before I cut them, so they were still ooey gooey and warm. Such a good idea! The other recipes on the page look good too. Keep an eye out for them since I'll probably be making them at some point.

No comments: