Friday, November 14, 2008

Weekly Menu: Nov 15-21

Trying out something else new. In an effort to post on a more regular basis, I'm going to try posting our menu each week. I plan Saturday to Friday since we generally do our weekly grocery shopping on Friday night or Saturday morning. I also only plan dinners. Lunches we find something in leftovers or the food in the house.

I'll post a link to my entry if it's something we've tried before. If it's new, I'll link to the recipe (if possible.) Here goes!

Saturday 11/15 Pork Wontons
Sunday 11/16 Adam Makes Dinner (Don't know what he has planned. Probably something on the grill)
Monday 11/17 Always a leftover night - I have a weekly commitment at church
Tuesday 11/18 Adam's on his own - I'll be at my monthly professional association's meeting
Wednesday 11/19 Meaty Rigatoni
Thursday 11/20 Chicken Parmesan
Friday 11/21 French Onion Soup Mac & Cheese *NEW*

No comments: