Sunday, December 02, 2012

Crunchy Baked Flounder

From Cooking Light



Ingredients:
1/2 cup panko
1/2 cup grated Parmesan
3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
4 flounder fillets (1 1/2 lb.)
Salt and pepper

Directions:
Preheat oven to 425°F. Mist bottom of a large baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Combine panko, Parmesan and butter in a small bowl and stir mixture well.

Sprinkle both sides of flounder generously with salt and pepper. Arrange fish in prepared baking dish. Sprinkle panko-Parmesan mixture over fish. Bake until fish is cooked through and crumbs are golden, about 15 minutes. Serve immediately.

Comments:
Seriously easiest dish ever. I don't know that I've ever had flounder before and while I'd say it's "fishier" than pollock or cod, it was still bland enough that I could eat a piece of it without smothering it in Miracle Whip. Man, I wish I liked fish more because it's supposed to be so good for you...

No comments: